About SERVPRO of Durango
James & Shafekah R. Landers
Owners of SERVPRO of Durango
SERVPRO of Durango is locally owned and operated. We understand the stress and worry that comes with fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
The certified professionals at SERVPRO of Durango focus on the cleanup and restoration of water, fire, smoke, soot, and sewer damages and offer mold remediation, biohazard cleanup, and duct cleaning services for residential, commercial properties after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO of Durango can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our team is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Durango.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
If you suffer a disaster from Fire Damage, Smoke Damage, Soot Damage, Water Damage, Mold Remediation, and Moisture Damage/Dehumidification, call us right away! We are available 24/7, 365 days a year!
For more detailed information about our services, you can visit us on our website at https://www.SERVPROdurango.com/.
- AMRT -Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD -Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT -Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP -Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT -Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST -Health and safety Technician
- OCT -Odor Control Technician
- RRRP -Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT -Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC -Certified Firm
- EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification
- American Red Cross Ready Rating
- Emergency Ready Plan Preparedness
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician